Have Questions? Call Us Anytime at
Forensic testing associates the application of science and scientific knowledge to legal issues, many times criminal in nature. Therefore, forensic lab testing follows strict chain-of-custody protocols since the test results may be ultimately used in court.
Forensic DNA testing may also be the most appropriate testing method if the specimens that will be tested are unusual; contain a very small amount of biological material; or may be degraded due to contamination, poor storage or age.
Whether you are an individual or legal professional, ANY LAB TEST NOW® can handle your forensic DNA testing needs. Forensic DNA testing is commonly used in situations such as:
- Infidelity, including semen detection and/or DNA comparison to reference samples
- Fraud investigations, such as determining the driver of a vehicle involved in an accident when in dispute;
- Retesting evidence in a legal case;
- Comparing blood, urine or other biological samples used in DWI or medical tests to a known reference sample for confirmation;
- Sexual assault or statutory rape that results in pregnancy or to identify a suspect;
- Suspected date rape;
- Identifying human remains.
ANY LAB TEST NOW® also provides forensic toxicology testing services, including second analysis of blood collected in DWI and DUI cases and identification of unknown substances or unknown poisons and toxins.
Call us today for further assistance.
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
The Unknown Poisons and Toxins Analysis screens for and confirms the presence of over 600 common chemicals, poisons and toxic substances. It does not include drug or heavy metals testing. Testing can be done using blood, urine or hair samples, or you may consider submitting a food or beverage sample.Learn More
Any Lab Test Now Video
I wanted to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at Any Labs Now (Balcones) for their dedication. You all have greatly assisted me above and beyond. I wish I could recall the names of the specific individuals.
Dr. John EnglishSee More
LocationANY LAB TEST NOW® - Get Directions
5174 W. Waco Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Fax: (254) 300-4205
Hours of Operation:
M-F: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
S: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm