Have Questions? Call Us Anytime at
CHEMISTRY PANEL (16 ESSENTIAL TESTS)
The Chemistry Panel includes 16 essentials tests including:
1. Sodium (Na)
2. Potassium (K)
3. Chloride (C)
4. Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
5. Albumin (Alb)
6. Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
7. Bilirubin (Bil) Direct
8. Bilirubin (Bil) Total
9. Aspartate Transaminase (AST)
10. Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
11. Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
12. Total Protein
13. Calcium (Ca)
14. Creatinine (Cr)
The Chemistry Panel includes 16 essential tests that are typically requested by your doctor as part of a routine check‐up or annual physical. This panel gives you or your doctor a clearer picture of your overall health. See below for additional details on its test components. Note: This panel requires fasting. Do not eat for 10‐12 hours before taking the panel to ensure its accuracy.
• Sodium (Na) Potassium (K), Chloride (C) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) ‐ When tested, irregular values in these “electrolytes” can indicate trouble with your body’s salt/water or acid/base balance. Dehydration, vomiting, medications and kidney problems can cause these health issues.
• Albumin (Alb), Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Bilirubin (Bil)‐Direct and Total, Aspartate Transaminase (AST); and Alanine Transaminase (ALT) – These are proteins and enzymes found in the blood. Abnormal levels of any of these tests can indicate liver damage or liver disease.
• Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Calcium (Ca), Creatinine (Cr), Phosphorus and Glucose Testing – These tests check for a range of problems that affect the kidneys, including kidney disease. These also measure the waste in the blood that may affect kidney filtration.
Note: This panel requires fasting. Do not eat for 10‐12 hours before taking the panel to ensure its accuracy.
Why Do I Need It?:
This is one of the most common blood tests available and it gives you a tremendous amount of information about your health.
Other Relevant Tests:
Most customers who are interested in the Chemistry Panel decide to upgrade to the Basic Check‐Up, Comprehensive Male Panel or the Comprehensive Female Panel. All of these Value Panels include the Chemistry Panel as well as other important tests.
$49.00The Chemistry Panel includes 16 essential tests that are typically requested by your doctor as part of a routine check‐up or annual physical. This panel gives you or your doctor a clearer picture of your overall health.See below for additional details on its test components. Note: This panel requires fasting. Do not eat for 10‐12 hours before taking the panel to ensure its accuracy. Learn More
$49.00The Glucose (Serum) Test, also known as the Fasting Blood Glucose Test, is the most common test used to diagnose hyperglycemia (higher-than-normal levels of blood sugar), hypoglycemia (lower-than-normal levels of blood sugar) and diabetes. It’s commonly given by your doctor every year and during pregnancy. In addition, Diabetics self-conduct this test multiple times a day to monitor their blood glucose. Learn More
Prostate cancer can often be found early by testing the amount of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in the blood. Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is a protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The PSA test measures the level of PSA in the blood.Learn More
Who should be tested? Anyone who has atrial fibrillation or deep vein thrombosis, or has had a heart valve replaced. Anyone who has a bleeding disorder or who is taking blood-thinning medicines such as Coumadin. What is the test for? To measure the time it takes for blood to coagulate.Learn More
Any Lab Test Now Video
I wanted to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at Any Labs Now (Balcones) for their dedication. You all have greatly assisted me above and beyond. I wish I could recall the names of the specific individuals.
Dr. John EnglishSee More
LocationANY LAB TEST NOW® - Get Directions
5174 W. Waco Drive
Waco, TX 76710
Fax: (254) 300-4205
Hours of Operation:
M-F: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
S: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm